I am surprised nobody has done this yet, so I decided to have a go at it myself. And that of course is a meme or list centered around ex-SNL cast member, stand-up comic and voice actor Gilbert Gottfried. What is there to say about him that hasn't been said? He's brilliant, and he truly is talented at being a comedian, and a gifted impressionist (listen to his Howard Stern show skits, he does a pretty good Seinfeld impersonation among other things). Of course the big question most people tend to ask is if that legendary voice of his is real or not...(i've heard the Howard Stern clip and I am sure he faked that one) but his voice in general is one that you simply cannot miss or mistake for anyone else. And before you ask, he was NOT Technus in Danny Phantom. Gilbert's voice is also coincidentally the voice I hear in my head when reading internet troll comments - especially Youtube ones. It kind of helps that he's done a pretty hillarious reading of 50 Shades Of Grey. Here's a fact about him you may not know, he voiced Clippy (one of the Microsoft Word mascots) on the Windows XP, not only that but he has appeared in quite a few commercials. He also was a regular on Hollywood Squares and on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Seymour Smoke (Be Cool About Fire Safety).
- Berkeley Beetle (Thumbelina)
- Barney Bittman (Hannah Montana)
- Joey (Look Who's Talking Too)
- Stink Bug (Bump In The Night)
- Iago (Aladdin). His most iconic role to date, he has even voiced the character in numerous video games.
- Roy ('Tale Of Station 109.1' episode of Are You Afraid Of The Dark). The whole episode in general is a terrific one (as are most if not all AYAOTD episodes) but the moment Gilbert shows up as Roy the DJ of the death/afterlife themed radio station, I loved the episode even more, especially since his entrance is memory and hilarious at the same time.
- Afflac Duck (Afflac commercials, up until 2011). You may have noticed that he voices a lot of talking avarians (i.e birds) - well between those and playing a radio DJ and a dentist, this is the other talking bird he provided the voice for. This memorable duck gives life insurance advice and also is known for his signature quack 'AFFLAC!'. That duck even appeared in the Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events movie.
- Doctor Bender...and Wendel (Fairly Oddparents).
- Santa (Billy and Mandy Save Christmas)
- Mr Mxyzptlk (Superman: The Animated Series and DCAU in general).
- Kraang Subprime (TMNT 2012 series)
- Digit (Cyberchase)
- Crash, and Linkong (Cartoon Network's Mad). The funny thing about the latter is that he played Lincoln in A Million Ways To Die In The West.
- Rick Platypus ('That Darn Platypus' episode of My Gym Partner's A Monkey). Cartoon Network had a crossover event called Invaded where they showed episodes of their shows with an alien theme to them or involving aliens in general, the My Gym Partner's A Monkey one featured a new student named Rick who is a platypus who loves jokes and gags and also pretends to be an alien or possibly might be one...it's very confusing really. Or maybe he is a platypus who loves sci fi and comedy...and BRAIN JUICE! Don't worry, it's not actual brains...it's just a juice drink made of pomegranates and all kinds of vitamins).
- Al's 'imaginary' friend Gilbert (The Weird Al Show)
- Sidney Bernstein (Beverly Hills Cop II).
- Johnny Crunch (The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane)
- Compulsive Dog (Doctor Doolittle)
- Igor Peabody (Problem Child series).